The Hercules indicator is an indicator used for identifying the momentum in the market. Whenever the momentum in the market increases this indicator gives you the buy and the sell signals. This indicator can help you to make a healthy profit in your Trade. Hercules indicator is specially designed for Meta trader 4 and Meta trader 5 platforms. It also designed for forex trading system and binary trading system.
Hercules indicator gives you free signals and it gives real-time alerts. This indicator is also a verified indicator for MT4. This indicator provides advanced analysis for its calculation.
Details About Hercules indicator Mt4
The Hercules indicator is an indicator that is used to trade with all currency pairs. Hercules indicator can also trade with every time frame. It is the best technical indicator; it is all in one trend indicator. It is the best trend indicator because it tells about every single change of the market trend. It also tells whether the market is growing up or it is moving downward, it also tells its traders that which time is best or entry and exit for sell and buy. It also enables you to stop loss and take profit.
This indicator uses different strategies that are given below.
Rules for entrance in Trade
Begin a buy entry in the indicator when it is displayed on the chart. Hercules indicator uses blue upward pointed arrow for a buy signal. Rules for entrance are given below:
- When the blue arrow pointed upward and dotted lines began to start moving slowly below the candlestick pattern, the price begins to high, buy the designated currency pair at that point.
- If the blue line and green histogram candlestick pattern of the Non-Repaint began moving above the level, a bullish trend appears at that time and buy signal appears and it is the best time to buy currency pair available at that time.
S.L. for Buy Entry:
If the blue dotted lines are rising in the indicator, then place stop loss for a buy entry. So that you can eliminate the loss form your trade at that time.
RULES FOR EXIT IN TRADE
Rules for exit in trade are given below:
- If the Non-repainting indicator forms red arrow acting downward that is a place above the candlestick pattern bullish trend forms here and it is the time to exit for a buy entry. At that point, the traders can take profit.
- If the blue dotted line appears in the Non-Repainting indicator and it is moving downward the 0.00 level or a specific pip, a bullish power appears here and exit and take profit is suggested by the indicator.
Rules for Sell entrance:
Following are the rules for sell entry:
- If the red dotted line and red pointing arrow orients above to some range above the price bars, price in the market began moving low in the market, you can sell Forex currency pairs at that time.
- If the blue dotted line and red histogram signal move below the pip or 0.00 levels, a bearish trend appears it is the best time to sell.
If the red dotted line is moving downward then you have to stop loss for sell entry at that point.
EXIT RULES FOR SELL ENTRY:
Following are the exit rules for sell entry:
- If the indicator forms a blue pointed arrow below the candlestick pattern, then it is the time to exit for sell entry and take profit here.
- If the blue dotted lines are moving upward to the 0.00 levels or specific pip then it created bearish trend then exit for sell is recommended by the indicator.
TAKE PROFIT FOR SELL ENTRY: if the blue dotted line is moving above the pip then it is the time to take profit for sell entry in the trade.
USES of Hercules indicator:
Hercules indicator can be used for multi-purposes. This indicator can be used to identify the changing trends of the market. It also shows the up and down in the market trend.
It is one of the best indicators because it can detect even a single change in the market trend. Hercules indicator also tells about the sale and buys rates in the market.