The swing trading dashboard is an indicator that is used to identify the best entry points to enter a trade. This indicator is used for swing trading. If you are a beginner then you are unaware of this trading strategy. Let’s have a look at what is swing trading? Swing trading is a trading style in forex trading that helps to indicate short, medium and long term trade. It uses technical analysis to detect the changings in the market trend.
SWING TRADING DASHBOARD
Swing trading dashboard indicators help to trade with all currency pairs. It also trades with all time frames. It is capable of both reversal and continuation trade. This indicator can provide resistance and support levels or trading this indicator has a high probability to notice price action patterns in the market. This indicator can notice even a single new entry in the market trend.
CHARACTERISTICS OF SWING TRADING DASHBOARD
The characteristics of swing trading dashboard are mentioned here, this indicator is specially designed for Meta trader 4 platforms. All currency pairs can be traded with the help of this indicator. You can trade v24/7 with the help of this indicator. Recommended brokers or this indicator are Alpari, Forex4you, and RoboForex.
Rules for entrance and exit in Trade
Begin a buy entry in the indicator when it is displayed on the chart. Swing trading dashboard indicator uses blue upward pointed arrow for a buy signal. Rules for entrance are given below:
- When the blue arrow pointed upward and dotted lines began to start moving slowly below the candlestick pattern, the price begins to high, buy the designated currency pair at that point.
- If the blue line and green histogram candlestick pattern of the Non-Repaint began moving above the level, a bullish trend appears at that time and buy signal appears and it is the best time to buy currency pair available at that time and stop-loss at that time.
- If the Non-repainting indicator forms red arrow acting downward that is a place above the candlestick pattern bullish trend forms here and it is the time to exit for a buy entry. At that point, the traders can take profit.
- If the blue dotted line appears in the Non-Repainting indicator and it is moving downward the 0.00 level or a specific pip, a bullish power appears here and exit and take profit is suggested by the indicator.
Rules for Sell entrance and exit
Following are the rules for sell entry:
- If the red dotted line and red pointing arrow orients above to some range above the price bars, price in the market began moving low in the market, you can sell Forex currency pairs at that time.
- If the blue dotted line and red histogram signal move below the pip or 0.00 levels, a bearish trend appears it is the best time to sell and stop loss.
- If the indicator forms a blue pointed arrow below the candlestick pattern then it is the time to exit for sell entry and take profit here.
- If the blue dotted lines are moving upward to the 0.00 levels or specific pip then it created bearish trend then exit for sell and take profit is recommended by the indicator.
USES of Swing trading dashboard indicator
Swing trading dashboard indicator can be used for ease in trade. These indicators help to identify the changings in the market trend. It also detects the reversal changings in the market trend. It can trade with any currency pair. Any time session can be used to trade with the help of this indicator. Swing trading dashboard indicator also detects the entry points in the market, it also notices the small as well as long changings in the market trend. It is one of the best swing indicators.
Submit your review